We’re glad you are here, and you have brought your big ideas with you.
If you don’t see a role below that suits your skillset but feel you’re an ideal fit for the Lyons studio please send through your resume and a short email to our Studio Manager, Lisa O’Kane.
Get in touch today
Please send your resume and a short email to our Studio Manager, Lisa O’Kane.
We’re seeking an ambitious, driven individual to join our team to work on either health or education projects that are happening now.
Applications close Friday 9th December 2023.
- You’re excited by the future of architecture
- You’ve got at least 6 years of experience in comparable practices
- You know your way around Revit and consider it your second language!
- You’re a team player – you listen attentively, take ownership of your own work, take pride in everything you do and collaboration comes naturally to you.
- You’re proactive – if you’re stuck on something, you tap the right people on the shoulder and ask constructive questions
- You understand tertiary education projects or health projects on a large scale
- You don’t currently fit all of the above criteria, but you are determined to succeed
- You can work without restrictions in Australia
How to apply
Click the button below to email through your CV, PDF portfolio (less than 7MB) and cover letter—quote ref #Lyons2311 in the subject line of your email.
*Direct applications only. No recruitment agencies please.