We’re glad you are here, and you have brought your big ideas with you.
If you don’t see a role below that suits your skillset but feel you’re an ideal fit for the Lyons studio please send through your resume and a short email to our Studio Manager, Lisa O’Kane.
Get in touch today
Please send your resume and a short email to our Studio Manager, Lisa O’Kane.
Architectural Technician (Revit)
We are seeking an experienced Revit Architectural Technician or Draftsperson to work on a diverse array of large-scale complex projects. This position can be full-time or part-time to suit the successful candidate. We will also consider people who are seeking flexible working options.
The preferred candidate will have experience documenting large projects from Design Development, through to tender and construction phases. Your Revit skills will be of a high level, demonstrated by your ability to create thorough and accurate documentation, resolve detailing, and maintain high-quality BIM standards. To excel in this role the ideal candidate will hold a proactive mindset and a strong desire to produce high quality work in a design focused practice.
Like all Lyons employees, you will be oﬀered trust, autonomy, and ownership in your contribution to the practice. If this sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply to join us.
Applications close Friday 27 May 2022.
Minimum role requirements:
- 8+ years’ experience working in the architecture industry
- High level of proﬁciency in Revit and/or Rhino
- High-level technical knowledge of building codes and regulations, Australian Standards, and other relevant technical data to successfully complete a project
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Demonstrated capability in meeting project BIM requirements
- Eligibility to work in Australia
How to apply
Click the button below to email through your CV, PDF portfolio (less than 7MB) and cover letter—quote ref #Lyons2201 in the subject line of your email.
*Direct applications only. No recruitment agencies please.